Prayers needed Please

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by crazy cat lady, Sep 23, 2009.

1. crazy cat lady

crazy cat lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    NW Illinois
    My nephew deployed today for Iraq. Prayers please for his safe return home. He has a 2 yr old boy who doesn't understand why daddy is leaving again.

Thank you!!

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Prayers and thanks for your nephew, and [​IMG] [​IMG] for his family.

3. will do. my son just came home from deployment to the middle east. It's hard on all the family, parents included. most places have internet service so if you can get a webcam it may help some. but at his age, more attention from all the family will probabley help more. My DIL kept a large picture by his bedside and every night they would kiss the pix and tell daddy good night and she wouldexplain that daddy's job sent him away and he would be comming home as soon as he can. to most 2 year olds they have no real concept of time, and she would keep pix all around the house for him to see daddy. good luck & prayers marrie [​IMG]

4. JessHall

JessHall Heavenly Hollow Ranch

Jun 11, 2009
    Shadow Hills, CA
    Prayers and good luck! You are strong! [​IMG]

5. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I pray for all the soldiers, every day. They are so much braver that I. I have friends and family over there too. One friend is on his 3 time over there and one family member has made a career of it. 20+ years. He's Navy.

6. animal_lover03

animal_lover03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2009
    I'll pray for him and all the other men and women serving our country. Thank you.

7. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Bless him for his selfless gift of service and Prayers for both him and his family. God Bless and keep you all! [​IMG]

8. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    I hope he has a safe deployment and return! My cousin just came back for Iraq two weeks ago!! Hopefully time will fly past and he will stay safe.

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and his family at home!

10. Brick243

Brick243 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southeast Oklahoma
    My prayers for your nephew and family. I wish the very best for him.

My son-in-law served 2 tours starting in 2003.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by