prayers needed really bad!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by annie3001, Feb 28, 2011.

1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    hello.

my sister in law has taken off with her 1 year old son.
    this is my husbands brothers wife. the whole family is devistated! we have no idea where she went. she cleaned out their bank account today. my brother in law is so upset. and concerned for his son.
    my sister in law is on anti-depression meds. i feel sick to my stomach, what ever happens please pray for a safe outcome. no one knows her where abouts.
    i am so sadded by this . she deleted most of us from her facebook. when i dont know. my husband did not find out all the details, if they were fighting etc.? i dont know. please pray. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    How sad .. and scary.

Praying for the family .. and the safety of that young woman and little boy..

*hugs*

3. GeneJordan

GeneJordan Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2011
    Arnaudville, La
    prayed...

4. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    [​IMG] How scary, Prayers going out

5. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    update:
    sister in law and baby are doing fine.
    guess they are headed down the divorce street somewhere. anywho, glad atleast they are safe. dont know alot of what happened, but an affair from the brother in law was a key factor in her taking off.
    [​IMG]

thanks for your thoughts and prayers sent.

6. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    I am sure they still need the prayers. Will keep them in mine. I am glad they are all safe though.

7. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    If the family doesn't think that the baby is safe with it's mother, you can report it to CPS. With the added stress of living outside of her home could make the depression worse. It is something to be aware about.

8. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    Quote:I did tell my husband, we can take the baby in for awhile till they can straighten things out. he was going to mention it to his brother.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by