Prayers needed.

Prayers are on the way. I also had a car stolen in CA, they just drove it till it ran out of gas, it was beat up a bit they did not take anything out of it. It did take a week to find it. Hope you get Grandpa's watch back.

Thanks everyone. We had our car stolen right out of my mom's work parking lot when I was younger, and they stole the tires off of it. Its never a fun experience. Thanks again, I appreciate all of your prayers.

Awww that stinks! I will definitely be praying. I know God will work it all out for the good.
smile.png

I am sorry about the car and the watch. It is good to hear that you have the faith to go to God with your troubles.

Dear Heavenly Father, please be with this family. Help the police to find the car and the watch that means so much. Thank you for their faith. Hold them close in this disappointing time. Help them to be able to trust you with whatever you do that it is what is best.

In Jesus name,
Amen

hugs.gif
I am so sorry this happened to your Family. I am Praying that you get the car back plus Grandpa's watch and that none of the information is used. I am so glad You have Faith because it really can move mountains and even get stolen cars back. Hope everything turns out ok, best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom