prayers please

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by key west chick, Jan 26, 2009.

1. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Well, many of you know DH and I are having problems and have been separated for 2 years. We have been married for 15 years. We had some really hard times starting about 6 years ago. We lost our business, filed bankruptcy, lost our home and everything that wasn't tied down. DH went into a tail spin and never was able to pull out. We share a house with a "friend" since we weren't able to buy one ourselves and she needed roomates. Been living like this for 4 years now. We sleep in different rooms. DH and I still get along great, we just handled things differently. We grew apart and he doesn't love me "like he should". I still love him tremendously. I believe one day, God will make us a family again. We both have issues we need to work out. I turned to God, who is walking with me through these times. DH, is trying to do things on his own. Anyway, I had an awful nightmare last night about us. Something about a bank parking lot and I was trying to run him over with my car. I was screaming at him in my dream and woke myself up making little crying noises. Usually I try to keep a positive outlook on things, I know God won't give me more than I can handle. But sometimes I just need some prayers and encouragement from people around me. So prayer warriors of BYC, please keep me in yours.

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Hang in there.

This tiny period of time called mortality is a TEST. Sometimes we get into a spot where we just don't know the answers and that's when we walk by faith and put our trust in Him.

You are loved and there are angels who watch over you. Never forget that.

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Youre right, God will never give you more than you can handle. Although it may not feel that way sometimes. I hope everything works out for you. Ill be praying for you. [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    key west chick wrote:
    I believe one day, God will make us a family again.

KWC - It sounds like God is convicting your heart to have faith. If there were things you had dealt with for years, and felt no hope, I would think you'd know that in your heart as well, and be feeling differently at this point.

Prayers for you all.​

6. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Lots of prayers to you sweetie - ....keep the faith - if He brings it to you..He will bring you through it also. [​IMG]

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    Just wondered if you've all sought some counceling...so you can work on your marriage or work on finalizing it.

and finding a room mate other than your spouse that you have seperated from and he sounds he has seperated most definatley from you...may let your heart begin to heal.

your fellow sister in Christ,
    Gretchen

8. Three_Blessings

Three_Blessings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Barry county, Michigan
    Just said a prayer for your family.

9. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    I agree. If he doesn't love you, you need to heal and move on. Let go of him. If it's meant to be, you will know because he will miss you and come to you. If it's not meant to be, you will be happier away from him. You deserve better. Get out of this situation.

10. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Thanks everyone for your prayers. I'm just feeling a little down today. I don't believe in divorce. I made a promise to DH and most importantly to God. I'm not bashing those of you that are divorced, some situations need it. DH is a good person, we had a great relationship. We let society consume us, trying to keep up with the Jonses you know, and put God and each other on the back burner. And now, our marriage is suffering for it. The house belongs to the room mate, can't kick her out. Neither DH or I make enough money for either one of us to move out and get a place of our own. We all rely on each other, unfortunatly. I'll be moving in with my parents when he decides to file the paperwork. That means getting rid of my goats and most of my chickens so I'm in no hurry for that. I'm looking for another job but can't find one. I have a son to take care of so I have to work around him. Just keep us in your thoughts, tomorrow will be better. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by