prayers please

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by ams3651, Mar 4, 2009.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    The stress I am under right now is just the beginning of many more months. I have to buckle down and take care of my condition which I have basically avoided for the last 2 years. My youngest is having problems finding the right medication and we are beginning the process of finding out what the right school program for him will be next year. My oldest son is struggling a little to graduate this year, we are trying to find a Dr who will agree to do his back surgery this summer and then he will hopefully be entering training for Heavy Equipment operator. Financially its a little tough right now and will get worse as the months go on. Me and stress dont do well together, please pray for some of the burden to be lifted and for a good outcome in all areas. Thanks

2. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    Prayers sent yalls way

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith...............Lord help me to remember that there is nothing going to happen to me today that You and I together can't handle...........LISTEN to the stillness GOD is at work! .............All of these are hanging on the wall over my kitchen sink as a daily reminder to put it in the Lords hands. Prayers and [​IMG] . Micah

4. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

sending prayers to you and yours...

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I do fully understand and I hope things will start looking up for you and your family.

Lord Our God,
    You know our hearts...please hear our prayers. Rise us up, give us comfort in healing, ground us in faith so we may continue each day as a testimony to Your Great Love, In Jesus's name we pray. Amen.

hugs,
    g

6. oldchickenman

oldchickenman Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2008
    Parsonsburg Md.
    Just rember God wont geive you anymore then he knows you can handle. thats what i keep telling my self and it helps.

7. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Prayers bein sent.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by