Predator poop ??

MaryBe

Hatching
Oct 5, 2022
Hi there, I have my rooster in his own separate dog crate, well secured and inside another crate to protect from rain that does not have a door on it. This is inside my chicken pen
I found this poop inside his outer crate.
Whatever made it I think got through the gaps in the chain link door climbed over or possibly under the chain-link panels. Any idea whose poop this is? Is the size of a medium size dog poop? And thank you so much.
I apologize if there are two pictures here I was trying to figure out how to do this as this is my first post.
1664995806066.jpeg

Hi there, I have my rooster in his own separate dog crate, well secured and inside another crate to protect from rain that does not have a door on it. This is inside my chicken pen
I found this poop inside his outer crate.
Whatever made it I think got through the gaps in the chain link door climbed over or possibly under the chain-link panels. Any idea whose poop this is? Is the size of a medium size dog poop? And thank you so much.
I apologize if there are two pictures here I was trying to figure out how to do this as this is my first post.
View attachment 3281747
This is an interesting read on raccoon latrines. Hope it helps.

https://thegunzone.com/how-to-identify-raccoon-scat/

Where do you live? Knowing what predators live in the area is helpful in answering your question.

Back
Top Bottom