Predator poop ??

MaryBe

Hatching
Oct 5, 2022
Hi there, I have my rooster in his own separate dog crate, well secured and inside another crate to protect from rain that does not have a door on it. This is inside my chicken pen
I found this poop inside his outer crate.
Whatever made it I think got through the gaps in the chain link door climbed over or possibly under the chain-link panels. Any idea whose poop this is? Is the size of a medium size dog poop? And thank you so much.
I apologize if there are two pictures here I was trying to figure out how to do this as this is my first post.
1664995806066.jpeg

Where do you live? Knowing what predators live in the area is helpful in answering your question.

Hi there, I have my rooster in his own separate dog crate, well secured and inside another crate to protect from rain that does not have a door on it. This is inside my chicken pen
I found this poop inside his outer crate.
Whatever made it I think got through the gaps in the chain link door climbed over or possibly under the chain-link panels. Any idea whose poop this is? Is the size of a medium size dog poop? And thank you so much.
I apologize if there are two pictures here I was trying to figure out how to do this as this is my first post.
View attachment 3281747
This is an interesting read on raccoon latrines. Hope it helps.

https://thegunzone.com/how-to-identify-raccoon-scat/

Back
Top Bottom