Predator proof locks?

Jun 9, 2021
Colorado
Hi, I was just wondering if this lock looks predator proof enough? Thanks

Attachments

• 4A015CB6-FA57-49C1-B11B-B16A1EBE04EC.jpeg
    4A015CB6-FA57-49C1-B11B-B16A1EBE04EC.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 15
I use this security defender house good lock drop Amazon. It works great. Just spritz a little wd40 to prevent freezing or rusting in the hinge

I use real locks with real keys. One set of keys stays near the back door, the other lives on my keychain, which goes with me wherever I do. I got sets of Masters (4 in a set), so they are keyed alike.

I remember reading somewhere, before I got my girls, that a determined raccoon can manage a carabiner, so I got paranoid. That may be a myth or not, but the locks also keep me from wondering if a human might sneak in and try to steal a chicken, too.

Keys are easy to keep in a pocket or tie to a pant drawstring, and an opened lock easily stays on the hasp.

I use real locks with real keys. One set of keys stays near the back door, the other lives on my keychain, which goes with me wherever I do. I got sets of Masters (4 in a set), so they are keyed alike.

I remember reading somewhere, before I got my girls, that a determined raccoon can manage a carabiner, so I got paranoid. That may be a myth or not, but the locks also keep me from wondering if a human might sneak in and try to steal a chicken, too.

Keys are easy to keep in a pocket or tie to a pant drawstring, and an opened lock easily stays on the hasp.

Screenshot_20220102-084617_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom