Prego Mare Thread ~*New Foal~June 17th*~ NEW PICS: Post #82!!!

The Wolf Queen

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I not sure if there already is one or not but Ive decided to start a thread for BYCers who have prego mares so we can share pics and info on our mares as their pregnancy goes along and after they foal. Ill start with my mare TigerLily. She is an 2001 ABHA Red Tiger Dun. Her registered name is Muneca which means doll in Spanish in honor of her baby doll features and personality. She was bred July 23-25th 2010, due June 22-24 2011, to my friends ABHA AQHA Grulla tiger dun stallion, Poco Bar Mouse (Mouse), who is homozygous for black and dun. According to the horse color calculator there is a 50/50 chance for a grulla or a traditional (bay) dun. Im hoping for a filly.

Here is a pic of Tige from today
23k3cdy.jpg

A couple of pics from last week
6rr8mw.jpg

3162lwk.jpg

and couple of pics of Mouse for good measure
4vl40p.jpg

igyooj.jpg

2miwlc.jpg

PS Sorry the pics are sorta fuzzy (cell cam) and please excuse my messy coops in the background. My horses have been ruining the tarps and such like theres no tomorrow lol.

Last edited:
Thanks SO much guys and thankfully they have the personalities to match...well except some times when Tige is in a bad mood & feels like giving me a hard time lol. Oh well it keeps my mind working. Mouse is really sweet to and he respects your space.

Here is my pregnant mare....is is due early August.

MDK Tagars Spirit - Registered purebred Arabian Mare. She is with her last colt in this pic...he was 5 months old & the last day before he got weaned.
51143_44444.jpg

This is who she was bred to...Khemos Fyre - registered Purebred Arab & a Khemosabi son. Khemo has class A wins in Halter, Western Pleasure, Hunter U/S & Trail class as well as having qualified for Nationals in reining & working cow horse & trail. He is retired now as he is almost 25.
51143_777.jpg

And here is with their last colt together who is now a 2 year old..Khemo's Fyre Khracker

Khracker in front
51143_1212.jpg

Khemo in front
51143_1313.jpg

TigerLily is my baby
smile.png
. Shez my all time favorite horse (shh dont tell the others!) for a while I was doubting her pregnancy but it looks like everythings on track & shez due June 22-24. Shez 8 or 9 weeks off & her bag is already filling so I think she may end up foaling early. Im hoping for a grulla filly. Watch her deliver a foal that isnt even genetically possible lol
tongue.png
. Shez definetly chubby & Ive been feeling & seeing movement. I need to go take some full body pics but until then the Ill post one of her mid area that was taken day before yesterday & the 2nd pic is of her bag yesterday. Today it looks twice as full O_O I have to restart my comp real quick so Ill post them in a sec. Ill edit them onto this post.

ETA: Here are the pics!!!

ngqazn.jpg

hulpp2.jpg

Last edited:
Dang shez bigger than my mare already! I think Tige's foal is gona be small. Her bag went back down & went back up a little today. Poor girl she actually kinda looks like a stallion in the back end
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom