Presale offer for peafowl eggs ~ NC SOLD

hazelton farms

Songster
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
NC
6 peafowl eggs for presale offer. I had two of these done ONLY and intend to hatch the rest myself..but one buyer got tired of waiting (I can't squeeze birdies!), so I refunded. I'll offer it here.

What I have... One pair of opals with one india blue black shoulder pen, one pen with two black shoulder hens and one black shoulder cock and one pen with regular india blues with like hens.

I'm offering 6 eggs from them on this presale. The total would be $80 and that includes shipping. I will ship this set after I've checked fertility and then the first set has been shipped out. I'll keep you updated as much as you'd like. The birds have been calling and dancing and I don't think it'll be long now. They started shortly after the pheasants last year and the pheasants have been laying for a month now.
I will include ONE extra egg if I can and IF I have it, but no guarantees on that.

Let me know if you're interested.

Stacy

SOLD!!

Last edited:
Arrgghhh! My bators are full! I could just cry!
hit.gif

That works all the way around then! LOL!!! This is a presale anyway...so the eggs probably won't be ready for a little while yet... not exactly sure HOW LONG... but boy do I hope soon! I've got a LOT of broodies, including two broodie turkeys we're hoping to break by sticking some orp. eggs under them that are due in four days!
wink.png

So see, you could buy 'em and I can send 'em when your bators are full and the birds are layin' full time.
smile.png
lau.gif

Stacy

if it wasnt $80...but hey they are peafowl and worth quite a bit...plus, i dont need anymore. one of the times i am thankful for my lack of money!
lol.png

I know it seems like a lot... BUT ..it's actually about $10 an egg, then $15 for shipping and the other five is for all the extra bubble wrap, paypal fees, etc.
wink.png
I sold the first set for nearly half again that price believe it or not.
big_smile.png
But I figured since that's the price my other buyers backed out on, that's the price I'd offer again.

We've gotten a lot of people asking about peachicks between the time they stopped laying last year and this year... So we're looking forward to their laying season. I just didn't want to sell off too many of their eggs.
smile.png

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom