Preschool incubating project - What incubator, and ideas?

use the search tool in our forum and enter bower, i have seen a few postings on that incubator.

dealing with heated objects that can easily be knocked over and preschoolers could be a hand full and i think the bower sits tall.

Last edited:
Can you do any fundraisers to help offset the cost of an incubator? If we decide to buy this one we'll be doing some for sure! I've had to call Brinsea about this one because the sensor for the water level isn't working right and they told me that is a common issue for these so I may be looking at something else myself.

Can anybody suggest me good Phoenix kindergarten school for my 5 year old son? I don't want to take any kind of risk with his future. Its important to discuss and ask for suggestions. Please recommend if you know any.

Last edited:
I'm using a hovabator genesis 1588 in my daughter's preschool. It's been perfect with the automatic tuner you but separately. It's pretty large but given my poor hatch rates I needed a lot of eggs haha. I've only done two hatches, still learning.

We printed out a chart with the chicks development. We did drawings of chicks in eggs. Talked about all the animals that lay eggs.

My daughter got to watch a chick zip and pop out. It was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom