Pressure canners

I also have an AllAmerican mine is 21 and a half quart. The instructions for it are on line if you wish to take a look. They do not have a rubber seal but you use vaseline around the edges. In the instructions it says if you drop any part of it you should sent it to them so they can inspect it. That should be true for any pressure cooker, if you drop it it could have a crack you don't see and you could get hurt. Mine is really heavy and in the instructions it says not to use it on a glass or ceramic stove because it could crack your stove top. I really like my canner but you need all the facts. Mine holds 14 quart jars which is 2 layers of 7 jars each. What ever you are using for blanching your frozen veggies be sure to keep it, you will want it.

instructions for all american
https://store.wafco.com/ezmerchant/products.nsf/Subjects/Instruction+&+Recipe+Book+-+AAPC

I think I'd do a search to see if there were any recalls on an of the brands just to be safe too.

Did you check out prices at Bed bath and beyond or Target, it looks like you'd pay shipping at Amazon since it's not really from their store.

Cindy

Back
Top Bottom