Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
What do your ladies look like?
20210629_162250.jpg
IMG_20210722_130246623.jpg
IMG_20210722_110425062.jpg
IMG_20210709_182230588.jpg
IMG_20210706_084657074.jpg

I have 6. The last 2 pics are the ones that layed the eggs.

Last edited:
Very eggcited! A couple of my girls have been squatting and chatting the past couple days. Today they've been checking out the nesting box in the coop. They don't normally go into the coop until bedtime to roost. I even dreamed about one of them laying last night. 💛
How long have they been squatting for? Mine did it about a week before they started laying.

How long have they been squatting for? Mine did it about a week before they started laying.
About a week but a couple of them were acting different. One hen was extra fussy and snippy with the other girls over food and treats which caught my attention. When I saw two of them going into the coop at different times I felt for sure they were getting ready to lay. Keeping an eye on all 6 of them so I will notice anything different in behavior. It is exciting.

About a week but a couple of them were acting different. One hen was extra fussy and snippy with the other girls over food and treats which caught my attention. When I saw two of them going into the coop at different times I felt for sure they were getting ready to lay. Keeping an eye on all 6 of them so I will notice anything different in behavior. It is exciting.
If it is a week then they are super close! Exciting!!

Back
Top Bottom