Pretty chicken contest!

🦋Post a picture of your prettiest chicken!!🦋 You are allowed to post a mixed breed or a pure breed it does not matter only the beauty does. Rules: 1. Only Pictures 1-3 different chickens. 2.The only poultry bird you are (required) to post must be your chicken and no other poultry birds are permitted such as duck, turkey, peafowl ,guinea, swan ,goose. 3. It must be your picture. 4. It ends at April 3rd. The winner picture will be posted.:D
Come ,on people don't be so scared of entering my contest!

I really want this chicken, it's not mine but it's really pretty, I think it is a Speckled Sussex but I'm not sure. View attachment 2586240Definitely this. I'm going to find one lol.View attachment 2586241
The second is something that somebody put a ton of filters over. It’s a speckled Sussex. They look like this without that disgusting filter. (Not my pic)
1617119155309.jpeg

🦋Post a picture of your prettiest chicken!!🦋 You are allowed to post a mixed breed or a pure breed it does not matter only the beauty does. Rules: 1. Only Pictures 1-3 different chickens. 2.The only poultry bird you are (required) to post must be your chicken and no other poultry birds are permitted such as duck, turkey, peafowl ,guinea, swan ,goose. 3. It must be your picture. 4. It ends at April 3rd. The winner picture will be posted.:D
Guys, hurry and join the contest before its April 3rd!!

Back
Top Bottom