Pretty Partridge Orpingtons.

Quote:
You know you are my best chicken friend and don't worry you will be the first with Jody, Katy, Angie, Chris and Julie right behind you.

Awwww, Adam wuvs us.
hugs.gif
Thanks so much!

Jody

Quote:
Thanks. You all have been so gracious and kind to me ever since I started with chickens and found this site. I appreciate it and I love to share with friends, I always have.

I know what you mean Adam. You have been a great friend as well. I have my list of special friends who I hold near and dear as well. It is a shame the development of these terrific colors takes so much time and space, but it's all fun and we're working on a few perties that I hope others will enjoy in the near future...
smile.png

Jody

I know they will and I know I for one can not wait until the Lavender Orps are ready. It is very exciting seeing new colors being created and the enthusiasm from the breeders as well as the public.

Quote:
You know you are my best chicken friend and don't worry you will be the first with Jody, Katy, Angie, Chris and Julie right behind you.

Thanks Adam...I'll be waiting!
smile.png

Awwww see he tempts me and then he leaves me out. My poor, poor, broken heart. Shattered, wrecked, ruined and punctured, bent, spindled, folded and mutilated.

And here I am in TN, too. I'm going to the cave down the street to pout.

I think I can be in Memphis in just a few hours to wring Adam's neck!! Here I got so excited over a new color I thought was "available" here. grrrrrrrr
Just kidding
hugs.gif

Sorry guys! I promise when I have chicks and eggs for sale I will sell them to everyone. I can not stand breeders who do not share. These Partridge Orps are from England and are not mine.

Walkswithdog, where in TN are you?

It would be better to start with partridge before the laced varieties. There is a big wyandotte breeder in the UK (Grant Brereton) that wrote an ebook about how to make some of the colors in wyandottes. He said that he has partridge in all of his varieties. Laced can easily be made from partridge. Looks like someone needs to get started quick!

Back
Top Bottom