pretty peacock pen

Quote:
Great detective work
thumbsup.gif
looks like a match color
sickbyc.gif
and all

Quote:
yes, this man wanted them for ornamental reasons only and not interested in breeding. He was surprised when I talked him out of buying hens.... he can have more males this way.... and that made him very happy lol

3 0f the 4 birds were penned together for the past 2 months.... there was never a problem between them. the spalding has been in a pen with his father, 2 younger brothers and a few hens, and they always did fine together. I can always go back and bring one back home if they have issues, but they have so much space in that house of theirs, and trees to climb on, I think they will be fine.

No what I really want is a giant greenhouse like peafowl pen with tropical plants and a waterfall. Now if someone could just direct me to whoever will do that for free for me...
tongue.png

I don't know to me I just really like the heavily planted pens.

Quote:
You are right. they do need something to display for.... and not just each other. I am in the marked for some red golden pheasants that he wants running around in there as well.... but Im down to just one breeding pair ,and he wants adults..... so if ya know of any for sale ... hook me up
smile.png

Quote:
You are right. they do need something to display for.... and not just each other. I am in the marked for some red golden pheasants that he wants running around in there as well.... but Im down to just one breeding pair ,and he wants adults..... so if ya know of any for sale ... hook me up
smile.png

Does he just want males??? If so I may be able to 5 or 6 males.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom