Preview For Surviving The City: A Stray Dog Story

Would YOU Read This Story If I Finished It?

• Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • This Is Dumb; No I Wouldn't Read It!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends On How The Story Goes...

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I think you are quite talented in your writing. Needs a bit of editing to clear up redundancies, clarifying, removing unnecessary verbiage. It seems to be more of a general overview/backstory of what is to come... kinda like it's catching everyone up to speed very quickly to bring us all to the same page, if you understand what I mean. If this is your intent, then I think you did a phenomenal job.

I think you are quite talented in your writing. Needs a bit of editing to clear up redundancies, clarifying, removing unnecessary verbiage. It seems to be more of a general overview/backstory of what is to come... kinda like it's catching everyone up to speed very quickly to bring us all to the same page, if you understand what I mean. If this is your intent, then I think you did a phenomenal job.
ya.gif
I do understand what you mean, and that's exactly what I was trying to do!!! Thank you!!! :DDD

This is great! Like Nova said you should go through it and edit, but that aside it's off to a great start!

(I am editing the chapter above to fix it. This is made possible by Pipdzipdandreadytogo, who spent a good part of her time editing it. Thanks, Pipd!!!

Back
Top Bottom