Price for white homing pigeons.

White homing pigeons are muscular athletes able to fly hundreds of miles to find home. My blood line originate from Belgium and I would want $150.% each for a banded young bird.

These are my white homing pigeons.

Doves are much smaller, more delicate and

ornamental able to fly to their food dishes and nesting area not much more.

Last edited:
i just got some local white racers, from northern usa or canada bloodline, that the guy was just feeding and breeding and selling for "white dove release" (to which he sold a lot to out of towners and staters, so he must have at least decent birds id assume. i assumed talking to him, and seeing two young gangly still being fed squeakers originally though, that they were all just pretty white yard birds, as they were only ten dollars a piece. recently seeing some breeders he was now willing to part with in trade for some young pairs of my performer types, i got to look through some offered and pick out best few males and females. now problem is i cannot just resettle them like i originally assumed i would be able to, as always heard the white dove release bred ones were bad homers and easy to re settle. though know one local who has retrained his small flock of sprinter, chipped banded and papered ect.. race winners, four times he said, and at least all worked out well each time. so now im confused.

Back
Top Bottom