price of peacock egg??

I live 100 miles east of Houston off of IH 10 and will have pied,white and split white eggs available around march or April.
I sell them for 10.00 each but you have to buy at least 6, i also have breeding trios from last years hatch and you get a white a pied and a split white for 150 dollars. PM me if you are interested.

I would really like to buy about a dozen pied and/or white hatching eggs. How much would you charge including shipping to WI? And when would you be able to ship (usually)? Please PM me with more info if anyone has some for sale. Thanks!

idunno.gif
Just wondering if these kind of questions are best directed to:
Buy/Sell/Trade: Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/34/other-poultry-birds-hatching-eggs

How many people here are willing to ship them? Seems like a lot of work/hassle for so little money.

-Kathy

I'll ship them. I sold on ebay for several years and I decided to try local selling thru craigslist last season, that was okay, but a lot went to waste as I had a full bator, and they would get old between calls. I do make sure that the buyer understands what shipping can do to hatch rates and I let them choose Priority or Express shipping, but I def. recommend Express. I kept in touch with my local buyers last year and only 1 had a good hatch. They all had high fertility and the chicks would develope right up to hatch, but wouldn't hatch. I spent a lot of time on the phone urging people to up their humidity. Anybody have any thoughts on what the problem could have been if not humidity? My hatch rates were great.
idunno.gif
The one guy who had a good hatch was used to hatching ornamental pheasants, the others had mainly incubated chickens.

Back
Top Bottom