pricing help ......differant breeds

sky68ou1

Songster
10 Years
Oct 6, 2009
thomasville nc
for those of you who have these breeds, i really need your help! some of you may remember that i had a issue with cedar toxicity in my birds not long ago. well i lost quite a few birds and am still struggling with some even now. the vet did confirm it was cedar toxicity in the bird i took to him to confirm what i suspected. this will be in writing for the company's insurance claim. now the issue at hand is this. while i can provide reciept for most of the birds (or eggs to hatch) i bought and lost, i still need to show what they would be worth at the age they were when they died from it. all of them were SQ or near SQ (came from show stock). what i need is for you to PM me the info that i am about to ask for. i need to know what they would be worth at the age they died at SQ or near SQ in your opinion as owners/breeders of these breeds. if you sell them then please PM your website link with prices on the breeds im asking for. if you send me the link to your website you must give me permission to use it as A EXAMPLE ONLY. i will mark out any contact info so that you will not be contacted regarding this.

Breeds in question:

Crevecoeur 1 week old
Mille d'Uccle- 3 weeks old
Sultan- 1 week old
Sumatra- 1 week old
Mottled Houdan- 1 week old
WC polish- 1 week old

MODs i hope i am allowed to do this as i really need the info for my claim. if not or if i placed it in the wrong forum i do apologize.

sky68ou1

Songster
10 Years
Oct 6, 2009
thomasville nc
Quote:
me too! id like to get a couple responses to it so that i can get the variance in prices. right now just what i have lost stands at almost 200.00 for 15 birds!

Top Bottom