My Prissybator is working despite LOTS of mistakes on my part and temps that have swung from 98.1 to 101.4 inside of the "water wiggler" that I made from a plastic bag. Part of the problem with the swings is that I went against everybody's advice and made the mistake of trying to adjust the temps half way through. So over the last 10 days I have been adjusting and counter adjusting and swinging wildly. I wasn't able to see anything during my attempts at candling, and the one egg I dropped on the floor at day 18 was a dead chick about 1 week along. So I was pretty certain things wouldn't work out. I had resigned myself to just cracking open all of the eggs on day 22 and seeing how bad things were. But this morning when I went to "sniff the incubator" to check for rotten eggs, there I was eye to eye with a chick! I almost had a heart attack. And there are 4 other pips! I was so certain none would hatch that I am totally unprepared for the chicks. I have never had chicks before. I better go read on that forum!