Lazy Farmer

Gallus gallus domesticus
7 Years
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop
I have been absent for a tad bit as for my life and lifestyle has dramatically changed. Because of said changes, I haven't had enough time to absorb all of the DRAMATIC changes in the site.
For instance, upon log on today- I was alerted of a post on my profile page. Lord and behold, while glancing at the tabs on display was a pleasant surprise.. a tab detailing my warnings.

Q;
Is that tab for my eyes or anyone I grant access to my profile?

I have locked down all off my settings now.

If this is public display I'm not particularly thrilled of the decision to implement this option within my statistics or such ease of discovery.
It was 3 yrs ago when I first joined. All has been forgotton until this morning upon discovery and locking out access to all.

On a lighter note, I hope all is fairing well with the world wide pandemic creeping into our neighborhoods. We will get thru this if we stick together as a team. God bless America.. hang in there guys!

No, warnings are not public. Only you and staff can see them. If a member has warnings, they can keep track of them.

Hopefully I won't need to keep track.. but thanks for that option I suppose.. lol. My bucket list falls short in the category.
Every time I log on there is something changed, upgraded or tweaked. It is a lot to absorb. My time has been adverted away from the site so no gradual exposure to the changes here on my end.
Progress moves at the speed of light. Faster than this old bird can keep up with I suppose. Thank you for the speedy response.

Believe it or not, I have a couple of warnings too. :oops: :lau Check out my profile and you will not see them.
candle.gif I'm not disputing them.. I had them coming. I think they occurred within the first week of my presence. I was learning as I was going I suppose. .
I would like to think I've befriended the parties involved when the dust settled.
Kathy,
byc tell ya a secret.gif
thanks for always being there! You are one of the reasons I came back.
wink.gif

@Farmer Connie none of your warnings have active points either, so don't worry.

I even have a warning on my profile that I got back in 2016. :oops:
ok.gif

No worries. It appeared to look like a tab anybody could stumble upon unintentionally but never the less stumble upon.

Does the tab show for everyone or only people with warnings? I honestly don't remember if I have any warnings or not but have also been unable to find this tab that everyone freaks out about when they stumble upon it. Could someone screenshot the TAB not the actual warnings so I can see where it's supposed to be?
If you do not have any warnings, there is no tab.

Back
Top Bottom