Prize for the prettiest hen/pullet :: End Date-TBA

Quote:
Well I will let you know the next time I decide to do a contest. I just happened to "own" this one after the original owner went into hiding.

Haha Okay Thanks!!
smile.png

Quote:
Chicks arent aloud.

:hmm
She was showing off Ginkgo's baby pics.. not entering a chick.

Oh, sorry... I'm having a bad day because I had to put down my dog so I'm a bit crabby.
hmm.png

Quote:
:hmm
She was showing off Ginkgo's baby pics.. not entering a chick.

Oh, sorry... I'm having a bad day because I had to put down my dog so I'm a bit crabby.
hmm.png

I am sorry for your loss
sad.png

Quote:
hmm.png

I am sorry for your loss
sad.png

x2... Putting down a loved one is never easy... If you need to talk to anyone I'll listen! I've been there way too many times!

Here are my ladies. Harry is the white one and she's a silkie bantam hen. Cashew is the red one and she's a d'uccle bantam hen. Cashew had crookneck as a chick, she almost died. I love both of them very much.
113520_my_baby_birds_031.jpg

113520_my_baby_birds_016.jpg

Lol, cashew's doing the sassy look.

Last edited:
Quote:
I am sorry for your loss
sad.png

x2... Putting down a loved one is never easy... If you need to talk to anyone I'll listen! I've been there way too many times!

yeah, I've been through it with three dogs now and one rabbit. But on the bright side.... I'm getting a puppy in a week!!!
wee.gif

Quote:

yeah, I've been through it with three dogs now and one rabbit. But on the bright side.... I'm getting a puppy in a week!!!
wee.gif

Well thats always fun!!!!!!
smile.png

Name: Lola

Breed: White Cochin Bantam

Lola used to be a show bird but then she had to stop because she would wave her head back and forth. So the guy that would show her gave her to me for free.

She was my ALL TIME FAVORITE CHICKEN EVER!!!!!!! But this past summer she dies from heat stroke /img/smilies/hit.gif I was so upset... I will never forget you Lola /img/smilies/smile.png R.I.P.

106255_030711144040.jpg

Back
Top Bottom