Prize for the prettiest hen/pullet :: End Date-TBA

Mrs.Hoover

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 7, 2011
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
I have been thinking about what new breeds I would like to dabble in-So I thought I would make this contest to see all the pretty ladies out there.

I will choose the prettiest lady (from my unproffesional opinion) and will contact you through PM to get you your prize...
I'm thinking a custom small sign for the coop, but if anyone has any other idea's feel free to PM me-I will ship it for free

Rules:
1) must be a hen or pullet-Not a chick please
2) Please state the breed
3) Feel free to tell us about your lady!
4) Must be around 15-20 participants for me to send out prize
5) Enter as many times as you would like, but keep each chicken in a sepearte post
5) I will give a 1 week notice of when I will end contest

Have fun!! This is just a fun, show of your hen contest- Any mix, purebred, color etc. is allowed.

Last edited:
D.gif
im gettin my camera ready

Last edited:
This is one of my three silkie chickens! They are a very tame breed, I've even heard that the roosters help sit on the eggs! This is Scarlet! Silkies are fluffly and very fun to be around
109382_20111009_28_2.jpg

This is one of my three silkie chickens! They are a very tame breed, I've even heard that the roosters help sit on the eggs! This is Buffee! Silkies are fluffly and very fun to be around
109382_20111009_21.jpg

This is one of my three silkie chickens! They are a very tame breed, I've even heard that the roosters help sit on the eggs! This is Puffles! Silkies are fluffly and very fun to be around
109382_20111009_11.jpg

Very cute girls! I also have a non bearded silkie, named Minnie and a couple bearded silkies..My rooster does have the same comb as your buffie, so don't be suprised if you don't find any eggs.
wink.png

Pretty girls, If I can get my camera to work I may have to show off some of mine( Promise I would choose them, haha)

Back
Top Bottom