Prize for the prettiest hen/pullet :: End Date-TBA

name: sapphire( (and her brother darkflight)
breed: rosecomb/silkie mix
52086_dscn2978.jpg

52086_dscn5746.jpg

name: anna
breed: black rosecomb
about her: she made a faithful showmanship bird for 4-H for the first few years of her life, but she's too old now. this picture was taken in the car on the way to a show.
52086_sdc10209.jpg

name: clove
breed: black sex-link
about her: she laid white eggs at first so i thought hatchery brown leghorn, then her eggs slowly turned to brown, so i * think * black sex-link, she was a mystery chick from a feedstore bin so idk
smile.png

52086_dscn7752.jpg

52086_dscn7751.jpg

name: pearl
breed: cornish/cochin mix
about her: her mother was an amazingly sweet bird who raised lots of chicks for me. i would love to have another bantam cornish. pearl herself recently raised a brood of five, including three of her own chicks by blood.
52086_dscn5610.jpg

name: tiny
breed: black mottled d'uccle
about her: tiny's my favorite chicken. she is mostly blind and crippled, so she's a house chicken now
smile.png

52086_dscn2717.jpg

on the right
52086_dscn4167.jpg

on the left
52086_dscn3002.jpg

52086_dscn4147.jpg

Last edited:
This is my 5 month old Easter Egger pullet Dixie! She is a favorite of the family always following us around waiting for us to pick up rocks for her to eat all the bugs! She steps on your feet when she wants to be picked up and she stretches her neck and coos when you stroke her amazingly soft charcoal feathers! this is her and Piper bending down! Enjoy!

111672_dixie.jpg

Last edited:
This is my 5 month old Ameraucana Pullet named Paula Deen! she was named that because she was the exact color of butter when she was a chick! She is the most photogenic of all the girls and loves to perch on your shoulder as you do your lawn work! She runs around after the dog, and she has the fluffiest cheeks ive seen yet! She is so sweet and enjoys to eat her birdseed and bread every day! Enjoy!

111672_paula_deen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom