Probably a Silly Question

:woot

Mystery solved :D I'm not sure why I'm not subscribed to that thread in my activity :idunno

I don't unsubscribe to things especially new members as they often come back to their threads. Just a thought but could it be the ones that I've had the new post pop up on when I posted my reply :idunno

woot.gif

Mystery solved
big_smile.png
I'm not sure why I'm not subscribed to that thread in my activity
idunno.gif

I don't unsubscribe to things especially new members as they often come back to their threads. Just a thought but could it be the ones that I've had the new post pop up on when I posted my reply
idunno.gif
I think that might be worth looking into, cause I think I saw some of those way, way back in mine.

-Kathy

Sometimes getting subscribed or unsubscribed is just a slip of the mouse.

I know sometimes if I am in a hurry, all of a sudden I am subscribed to a ton of threads and get lots of emails.
I trip over myself getting back on BYC and unsubscribing.

Sometimes getting subscribed or unsubscribed is just a slip of the mouse.

I know sometimes if I am in a hurry, all of a sudden I am subscribed to a ton of threads and get lots of emails.
I trip over myself getting back on BYC and unsubscribing.
That thought crossed my mind... the tablet has a funny way of messing with things too.

-Kathy

Okay, so I just went several pages back and the gray thing is there:

Have to run an errand. I can see myself accidentally unsubbing from one, maybe two threads, but this I did not do. Have to run an errand, but will look into it when I get back.

-Kathy

Okay, so I am 100% sure that I did not accidentally unsubscribe from this thread:
\

Windows 10
Chrome
51.0.2704.103​

-Kathy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom