problem.... are they still okay?

capstone

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 12, 2012
The eggs have been in the incubator for 2 days. I have them in an automatic turner.... well I was looking closely tonight wondering why I never see them turn... AAAAAA the little arm was not on the rotator so they have been in the same position for 48 hours... are they doomed?

Other than that I have the temp and humidity perfect now... I am feeling like a failure right about now. ughh *head desk*

Your eggs will be fine. Relax, you have corrected the problem and if fertile they will develop with no problems.

phew thank you so much. I am sorry for all the questions and panic attacks. I am so thankful I found this forum.. you guys are wonderful and are always willing to answer questions no matter how silly they are in a timely fashion.

thank you again so much.

They'll definitely be fine. When I receive shipped eggs, I usually sit them upright and not turn them whatsoever for 3-4 days. They hatch just fine!

wow thank you so much for the information....I feel like a fish out of water, I know nothing about chickens at all.

Back
Top Bottom