problem.... are they still okay?

capstone

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 12, 2012
The eggs have been in the incubator for 2 days. I have them in an automatic turner.... well I was looking closely tonight wondering why I never see them turn... AAAAAA the little arm was not on the rotator so they have been in the same position for 48 hours... are they doomed?

Other than that I have the temp and humidity perfect now... I am feeling like a failure right about now. ughh *head desk*

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
Your eggs will be fine. Relax, you have corrected the problem and if fertile they will develop with no problems.

capstone

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 12, 2012
phew thank you so much. I am sorry for all the questions and panic attacks. I am so thankful I found this forum.. you guys are wonderful and are always willing to answer questions no matter how silly they are in a timely fashion.

thank you again so much.

SallysCrazyFarm

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 28, 2012
PA
They'll definitely be fine. When I receive shipped eggs, I usually sit them upright and not turn them whatsoever for 3-4 days. They hatch just fine!

capstone

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 12, 2012
wow thank you so much for the information....I feel like a fish out of water, I know nothing about chickens at all.

Top Bottom