Problem with a web site, help needed!

TheBigWRanch

Songster
12 Years
Feb 12, 2007
Wenatchee, Washington
HI everyone, I need your help, because I have no one else online to ask. I am having trouble getting this web site to work. I am trying to buy goats from this lady, and she says she added 15 photos of new baby goats to the page just today. I have been unable to see any new photos, just old ones, and she insists that it is just my problem. So I want someone else to check it out and see if it works for them. If you could also look at the page and tell me when it was last updated. My computer says Feb. 4th, but she says she updated it today, the 18th. Thank you so much for taking the time, I had no one else to ask! http://ctcweb.lunarpages.com/goats.html#breeding

Oh, they are cute. ALMOST making me rethink a friend asking me to take some pygmy goats from her ... but she wants to get rid of them cuz they get out all the time and I don't think that would be good here.

Please forgive me if this is too basic a suggestion, but do you need to refresh your browser? I think often your computer stores an old image and won't update unless you tell it to.

Try clicking the "view" tab on top, and clicking "reload" or "refresh" (I checked the instructions for Firefox and Explorer.) Or, these two both have icons that look like two arrows forming a circle near the address bar at the top.

I hope this helps!

I've tried everything in the world I could think of. Finally I asked her to send me the pictures in an E-mail and she did.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom