Problem with changing password over on BYHs

Pics
BYH thinks I'm already a member, as I tried to register as Sally PB, and it said that name was in use.

Trying the password reset now, as I never made a password.
You had to have made a password when you first set up the account.

You had to have made a password when you first set up the account.
Hmmm... I'll try the password I use for BYC, because I wanted to keep everything the same between the two accounts.

And, no that didn't work. Sorry I'm such a techo-idiot.

I never got any confirmation email that I had successfully made an account on BYH, so I assumed it never went through.

Do you know, is there a member on BYH who has the name Sally PB already? I did not get that error when I tried to make the account the first time.

Hmmm... I'll try the password I use for BYC, because I wanted to keep everything the same between the two accounts.

I never got any confirmation email that I had successfully made an account on BYH, so I assumed it never went through.

Do you know, is there a member on BYH who has the name Sally PB already? I did not get that error when I tried to make the account the first time.
Let me go look.
Hold.

No, I can not find a username of @Sally PB over there.

Try starting over and create a new account with a slightly different username?

@Kiki: Now it doesn't like my email because:

"Email addresses must be unique. The specified email address is already in use."

It's the only one I have...
This means you already set up an account with your email.

Try one more time to log in with your email address....and click the FORGOT password button and see if you get an email to reset the password.

Check your SPAM email folder. That is where my new emails from today went...right to the spam folder.

Back
Top Bottom