Problem with changing password over on BYHs

Pics

Sussex19

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Jul 3, 2022
NSW Australia
I signed out of backyardherds, (which I don't normally do) and realized that I had forgotten my password.
Tried to reset it, and it comes up with this error
1687499731812.png

Something which makes it slightly more complicated, is that I have two different email addresses, and I can't remember which one I used; but I have tried both and get the same message with both.
Can anyone help?

Slight update, I tried again, and this time it all appeared to work until it said it had sent an email.
No email turned up : (

So what should I do? I don't want to make a new account.
Making a new account is exactly what I tried to do but I didn't get the email verification for the new account either.
I don't know what can be done.

Nifty is aware of the problem and is looking in to it.

Making a new account is exactly what I tried to do but I didn't get the email verification for the new account either.
I don't know what can be done.

Nifty is aware of the problem and is looking in to it.
Oh, I see.
Hopefully he will find a way to fix it. Thanks very much for letting me know whats going in on :)

@Sussex19 Which email type do you use?
I use Yahoo and Gmail.
I don't think I tried making a new account with my GMAIL email address yet. I am going to try to right now to see if I do get an email there.

I know for sure I am not getting one in my YAHOO account.
BRB

@Sussex19 Which email type do you use?
I use Yahoo and Gmail.
I don't think I tried making a new account with my GMAIL email address yet. I am going to try to right now to see if I do get an email there.

I know for sure I am not getting one in my YAHOO account.
BRB
I use Gmail.
I just tried making a new account just in case, but no luck.

Oh, I see.
Hopefully he will find a way to fix it. Thanks very much for letting me know whats going in on :)
I tried to set up a new account with a brand new Gmail email address. I DID NOT receive and email to complete the set up of my account.

Back
Top Bottom