Problem with duck. White poop/photos

After a little investigation and reading all this I think @casportpony had a point about the calcium. Can you get rolled oats to mix in with his duck feed and only feed him this and make sure he had plenty of water.

Po drobiazgowym śledztwie i przeczytaniu tego wszystkiego myślę, że @cportport miał punkt dotyczący wapnia. Czy możesz wymieszać płatki owsiane z jego karmą dla kaczek i karmić go tylko i upewnij się, że ma dużo wody.

Okay. So, currently only feed it with food combined with oatmeal? Do not give me any delicacies?

Pierwszy dzień w tym samym posiłku z płatkami owsianymi za nami. No i oczywiście wybieg. Zobaczymy, co będzie jutro.

Pierwszy dzień w tym samym posiłku z płatkami owsianymi za nami. No i oczywiście wybieg. Zobaczymy, co będzie jutro.
Translation
The first day in the same meal with oatmeal behind us. And of course, a catwalk. We will see what will happen tomorrow.

ask her if she leaves food out all the time for her duck? if not how does she feed? thanks
Translation
@zanetix
spytać ją, czy ona pozostawia pożywienie przez cały czas dla swojej kaczki? jeśli nie, w jaki sposób się karmi? dzięki

He gets always in the morning and in the evening. And in the meantime, she gets delicacies that she did not have today. Only what she found on the catwalk.

Back
Top Bottom