Problem with duck. White poop/photos

I do not know if that's what it was about. But these are the only information on calcium. It is written in blue - calcium carbonate. Green - absorbable calcium. Yellow - general calcium. I recently came back with a duck from a vet but he did not help me much, he gave me an antibiotic and sent me home. Unfortunately, there are no poultry experts in my capital.
20180927_170259.jpg

This is an ordinary fattening feed that growers use on farms. (That's why I have it now). Today, the vet has still examined two poos that the duck managed to do. He stated that he had not seen such pure purses for a long time. There are no worms, but it is well-known that it would be good to give a pile of different days to study. I'm really getting more and more worried about where such an ugly change of pile.

Maybe I'm making some mistakes in nutrition? As I wrote earlier, I mix fodder with kitchen waste. I serve morning and evening. As a snack, you get cucumbers and green peas every day. And this is how he spends the whole day on the catwalk.

he maybe getting too much snacks. I would only feed him the duck feed and see if that helps. what kind of antibiotic do you have?

może dostawać za dużo przekąsek. Karmiłbym go tylko karmą dla kaczek i zobaczę, czy to pomaga. jaki masz antybiotyk?

Back
Top Bottom