Problem with laying?

Jun 11, 2020
I recently saw a video on this site created by a poultry science dept at one of the universities and it shows the process an egg goes through before laying. It’s amazing and I’d like to show my kids, but now I cant find it. Anyone know where I can locate that video?

I recently saw a video on this site created by a poultry science dept at one of the universities and it shows the process an egg goes through before laying. It’s amazing and I’d like to show my kids, but now I cant find it. Anyone know where I can locate that video?
Check this video out

Watch "Virtual Chicken: Part 1: The Female Reproductive Tract" on YouTube

Check this video out

Watch "Virtual Chicken: Part 1: The Female Reproductive Tract" on YouTube
That’s it! Thanks so much! We had a hen killed by a predator but we found her before she was consumed. Wanted to at least learn from our loss—unplanned homeschool science project! The video helped us to know what we were seeing.

That’s it! Thanks so much! We had a hen killed by a predator but we found her before she was consumed. Wanted to at least learn from our loss—unplanned homeschool science project! The video helped us to know what we were seeing.
I'm glad that video was helpful.

Back
Top Bottom