Problems Getting Into Medium and Small Coop Designs

FF 17 and IE 8 both give the following when I try to load the small coop page:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/sites/huddler/releases/0890cf405fed53715bf0d7f98f59b78ed4fc587b/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier.standalone.php on line 12644

for the medium coops page, FF just sat and spun the hourglass for a while, then loaded a completely blank page.

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /a/medium-chicken-coop-designs-pictures-of-chicken-coops.
Reason: Error reading from remote server

Last edited:
I was able to open link from cell phone may want to try that if you have a smart phone

yes, I just got in with the Android app. Of course, finding those pages is hard in the app, there is no link to the learning center, but I used the link at the start of this thread.

edit: correction- that's with the mobile version (not app) running on Android.

Last edited:
WAIT... there is a byc app? I must go download this now I've just been using my browser and yea I had no idea that page existed
correction, I misspoke- it's a mobile version, not an app.
When you log on it should show an option to use the mobile or the html version. If you don't see that, try scrolling all the way to the bottom and there should be two buttons, labeled "mobile" and "desktop".

Last edited:
now this is interesting. I've upgraded to FF 18 today.
I scrolled to the bottom, clicked the button to switch to the mobile version, so I was running the mobile version on my desktop machine in FF18. I then successfully went into the medium coops page.
I then scrolled down, clicked the "desktop" button, and so it automatically tried to reload the same page in the desktop version, and I got that fatal error message.

Back
Top Bottom