Processing Day Support Group ~ HELP us through the Emotions PLEASE!

lau.gif

I'll have to look at getten me summa dem bullets. I hate shooting the revolver because it is so loud. Heck I am a better shot with a rifle anyway. Maybe I will just stick with what I know.

I still need to go look up the headless chicken...

Well played, sir. Well played.
Sir is a "Ma'am" LOL Gavin's my son and the reason we got the flock.
that is right own except I don't curse so I'd say dishonesty.
"BS" could stand for Bull Snot too lol. That's what I try to say, although I do cuss on occasion.
if troy uses them they must be good, who wants a gator coming after you
gig.gif
lau.gif

Cool, I'll look into that, I would rather shoot w/ a pistol then the rifle.

If it's quiet, don't expect the police to be setting up an ambush behind the clutter in my garage.
wink.png
lau.gif

I'll have to look at getten me summa dem bullets. I hate shooting the revolver because it is so loud. Heck I am a better shot with a rifle anyway. Maybe I will just stick with what I know.

I still need to go look up the headless chicken...
Here's the link for a vid about Mike the headless Rooster:

Last edited:
Off topic but I wanted to share. Some of you know my fiance has been deployed in Kuwait since Dec, and has been stateside for a few weeks. The snot decided to surprise us by coming home yesterday! (I don't like surprises, even ones as wonderful as this.) It's only for the weekend, since he's still in treatment for his back injury, but it's better than knowing he's stateside and not seeing him. Gavin came running up to him, I wish I had thought to have the camera out. Pure tears of joy moment for me!

Off topic but I wanted to share. Some of you know my fiance has been deployed in Kuwait since Dec, and has been stateside for a few weeks. The snot decided to surprise us by coming home yesterday! (I don't like surprises, even ones as wonderful as this.) It's only for the weekend, since he's still in treatment for his back injury, but it's better than knowing he's stateside and not seeing him. Gavin came running up to him, I wish I had thought to have the camera out. Pure tears of joy moment for me!
Sounds like a great surprise.

Awwwwww! I'm so excited for you!!! What a wonderful feeling when a soldier comes home and especially so when they have been in areas of great danger.
hugs.gif
Give him a hug for me and tell him "Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for serving the American people with his life!"

if troy uses them they must be good, who wants a gator coming after you
gig.gif

Speakin' of which...did y'all know they make Gator Jerky???? Well...I don't get out much and was in Sams Club and walked by this huge bag of gator jerky for around $16 and I showed it to my mother and said, "Huh!! Who knew?? I think I'll get this for Eli (my son who loves all things redneck) and that's a great deal on jerky!". So we look at the contents and are fondling the bag like it's a jewel of rare price and an oddity of such magnitude that it just MUST be bought and showed to the whole family....seriously, when does one see gator meat in WV?

And then.....we notice it's for dogs.
hide.gif
I almost bought it for my son....anyway...I mean, that's pretty cheap for jerky and he sure do love him some jerky.
big_smile.png

Cool, I'll look into that, I would rather shoot w/ a pistol then the rifle.

If it's quiet, don't expect the police to be setting up an ambush behind the clutter in my garage.
wink.png
Colibri are so quiet. I got some years ago to shoot a woodchuck eating my garden. Back then I lived in the suburbs. I took out a squirrel that was chewing down my wife's wind chimes, couldn't even here the gun go off. Now the CCI mini mags Troy shoots not so quiet but if you have the nerve to shoot gator I doubt noise comes into play.

Speakin' of which...did y'all know they make Gator Jerky???? Well...I don't get out much and was in Sams Club and walked by this huge bag of gator jerky for around $16 and I showed it to my mother and said, "Huh!! Who knew?? I think I'll get this for Eli (my son who loves all things redneck) and that's a great deal on jerky!". So we look at the contents and are fondling the bag like it's a jewel of rare price and an oddity of such magnitude that it just MUST be bought and showed to the whole family....seriously, when does one see gator meat in WV?

And then.....we notice it's for dogs.
hide.gif
I almost bought it for my son....anyway...I mean, that's pretty cheap for jerky and he sure do love him some jerky.
big_smile.png
The one amusement park near here sells Alligator nuggets.
Sounds like a great surprise.
It was! It's just he was here for 1/2 an hour before we got home from running for chicken stuff, and I only had 1/2 his civies washed.
Awwwwww! I'm so excited for you!!! What a wonderful feeling when a soldier comes home and especially so when they have been in areas of great danger.
hugs.gif
Give him a hug for me and tell him "Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for serving the American people with his life!"

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will. It's just so great to see the way he and Gavin have connected, and to see how happy Gavin was when he saw him. To know Gavin finally has a father figure (other than my dad) who will actually help raise him, teach him the "man stuff" (namely hunting, guns and most importantly how to properly treat a woman; I'll cover the cars and fishing lol), and love him like his own blood makes me happier than I've ever been before.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom