I know I have had a few requests for pics....I am not finished...I decided to extend it..thus the panels of plywood, to make it bigger, in case I get another hen or two, and am gonna put plywood on the whole thing to cover, as that desk veneer just doesnt hold up too well. This is how it looked after I slaughtered it somewhat...(I was TRYING to make an egg door and a feeding/screen window for them)...of course it looks like it will be winter before I am finished...so probably wont need a screen door...lol Pic with weird desk thingie in background behind pen, girls are sure curious about it... A lil more progress...I procrastinate too much... Gettin closer.... Oh and I made the bottom screen since we get those 105 degree days in August, so they get breeze. Am gonna have some straw/rug pieces/or deep litter so it doesnt hurt their feets, but wanted good air flow. I am making it so I can put in plywood floor in the cooler weather. Its bigger than it looks, ended up being almost 4 x 4.