PROJECT CHOCOLATE/DUN/BROWN BANTAM COCHIN HATCHING EGGS - "AUCTION" ** ENDED

Weird question: how big are the eggs? I'm setting some serama eggs in my brinsea mini next week and have been dying for cochins... these birds look especially gorgeous but I'm not sure if I can fit these plus my serama eggs in the incubator. I will definitely have SOME room, but not sure if I have enough. Do you have any pictures of their fluffy pantaloons? That's what might convince me to place the next bid!

test-test-test
Weird question: how big are the eggs? I'm setting some serama eggs in my brinsea mini next week and have been dying for cochins... these birds look especially gorgeous but I'm not sure if I can fit these plus my serama eggs in the incubator. I will definitely have SOME room, but not sure if I have enough. Do you have any pictures of their fluffy pantaloons? That's what might convince me to place the next bid!

To answer your egg question I am attaching a picture for you. Their eggs are about the size of all my other bantams including my orps. In the pic on the right is my average size serama egg, cochin egg in middle and my largest serama egg on the right. I do hope this helps your egg question?

Pantaloons??? Not sure I can find a pair of nickers that small.
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom