11 Years
Apr 10, 2008
Some pictures, Me and My Boyfriend Matthew :>

Prom010.jpg

Prom013.jpg

(Favorite picture below)
Prom018.jpg

It was really nice <3

I'm glad you had fun and were safe. I watched something on VH1 about proms... It give me the chills! I never saw anything like that (drugging, drinking, etc) at my prom so I was pretty floored.
I love the flapper hair... Very cute!

Quote:
Hahaha.. after prom we came back to my house and went to sleep. LOL.

You are a parent's dream!
lol.png
Mine was uneventful, too. It was like 100 years ago... hahahah. But my friend Jeff had a huge house, and a bunch of us spent the night there. I think it was 4 or 5 girls and 4 or 5 boys, but we were a group of friends, so it was totally harmless. Of course, all of our parents knew each other, so word would have gotten back if we were bad! LOL

hey my prom was on may 3 it was awsome hope you had a great time at yours

though i was dieing my the end with exhaustion i had woken up a 7am to get ready went and met the limo at 7Pm got to prom at 8pm danced until the end at 12pm and then went to post prom which is at the fire hall until 4:15am didn't go to bed until 5:30 had to undo all of my hair then wake up agian to take care of my chickens

You look very nice together. It's nice to see that you chose a more "classic" dress to wear at the prom too. Wearing something full length just makes you feel like a princess, and I'm sure you did.

I am glad you had fun what was your prom's theme?

My Prom was on the 3rd and my best friend and I shared her boyfriend cause mine was working.

I never went to a school dance or prom. I can only imagine how exciting it was to pick out your lovely and unique dress. The both of you look great!

Back
Top Bottom