Proud daddy of four!!

Quote:
What ever they will eat! Lol XD
The pups get Bill-Jack+an egg+caned food+one sweet potato and four-five cups of shredded chicken and rice Proplan.
big_smile.png

The Adults get againw hat ever they will eat
lol.png

The pups arent picky but Dad sure is!
He eats the Proplan+two eggs+Two Sweet Potatoes+Canned food+table scraps thrown into the meal to make it appetizing.
Show him a sweet potato though and he will love you forever!
hmm.png
Tried the whole raw thing once and he rejected it, such a strange dog...
Angel could care less XD She eats what ever I give her thankfully
big_smile.png

Which tends to be exactly what Leo gets, minus the sweet potatoes for the moment because shes getting fat.

Thank you so much! Daddy and mom are my pride and joys, as they are the first dogs I have shown, raised, bought, trained, and done everything with all by myself!
yippiechickie.gif

Oh I almost forgot, they get bits of cooked liver in there meals, and a squirt of salmon oil also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I had to chuckle at this. Our Corso does not like raw, I have tried many, many times with my extra cockerels and such. Our other dogs love raw. But not Cristo. Now strangely - he loves chicken heads and happily waits on processing day for his "treat" to be thrown to him.

Quote:
I had to chuckle at this. Our Corso does not like raw, I have tried many, many times with my extra cockerels and such. Our other dogs love raw. But not Cristo. Now strangely - he loves chicken heads and happily waits on processing day for his "treat" to be thrown to him.

have you tried just lightly browning the meat? that releases the aroma and helps get some reluctant dogs interested. It's kind of hard to go from McDonalds (kibble with lots of aromas added) to healthy

Quote:

have you tried just lightly browning the meat? that releases the aroma and helps get some reluctant dogs interested. It's kind of hard to go from McDonalds (kibble with lots of aromas added) to healthy

Haha hes good with MCdonalds
big_smile.png

Hes just not a meat dog, and very VERY picky.
You change his food and he stops eating for a weak. It took me about a month after I got him just to find a brand of food he liked so i could stop cooking him Tripe
sickbyc.gif

Even in the ring, he wont bate for anything except over cooked chicken liver.
Though, I was able to get him to eat a chicken based raw food for about three months before he stopped eating it!
big_smile.png

Hes eight, im just going to let him be happy XD and be blissful that he's eating!
Sarge on the other hand Im going to wait until hes done growing then introduce him tot he raw stuff and hope hes like his mom
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom