Proud new chicken owner

I'm debating on building my own coop and purchasing one. Does anyone have any recommendations if I do decide to buy instead of build trying to keep it under $500

You're welcome. I love chick TV. I could sit and watch them for hours. Even as they slept. :lol:

Lol Same here I just stare into their brooder and watch them eat, sleep, play, etc. I wish I had a wifi camera set up above the box so I could look in on them while I'm at work

Lol Same here I just stare into their brooder and watch them eat, sleep, play, etc. I wish I had a wifi camera set up above the box so I could look in on them while I'm at work

:lol: That's the hardest part, leaving them. :) But my favorite part, is when they are older. When you sit with them out in the yard. It's amazing to watch them discover the world. One chick will always find a tasty moral and all the others will chase it everywhere trying to steal it. That’s a good laugh right there. Enough to make your cheeks hurt. :D

:lol: That's the hardest part, leaving them. :) But my favorite part, is when they are older. When you sit with them out in the yard. It's amazing to watch them discover the world. One chick will always find a tasty moral and all the others will chase it everywhere trying to steal it. That’s a good laugh right there. Enough to make your cheeks hurt. :D

I agree I'm thinking of purchasing a cheap wifi camera that I can access from my phone so I can look in on them anytime I want. I feed them some small mealworms, which I read in the learning centre was ok, and when 1 gets a worm the others chase her all around good fun lol.

Back
Top Bottom