Public Treasure Prizes: acknowledge your BYC hero

Renee

Songster
11 Years
May 7, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I was thinking about how countries have people who they call "national treasures." I think BYC has people who are "public treasures." All of the moderators, of course, to start with, but also those people who selflessly answer newbie questions regarding the health of their chickens, feeding issues, and on and on.

I would like to recognize and acknowledge sammi and dlhunicorn as public treasures. There are so many others, but in the threads I have read they have come through over and over again.

Who would you like to acknowledge as a public treasure on BYC?

Nifty-Chicken. He's our hero for taking over BYC and setting great rules that make this place such a safe place to be.

Maplesky7 - She brightens up many a day with the laughter she provides!
lol.png

Ah, come on....It's all about PurpleChicken! (And don't forget little Drumstick)

And where would we be without Terrilacy's flushing skills!
tongue.png

I'd like to thank the 1999 dime my daughter found on the playground the other day. I like the way you said, "clink." You are a treasure.

and I'd like to thank Dacjohns for keeping me honest.

and I'd like to thank pp for keeping me up late at night.

and I'd like to thank fishermom for showing me her dd with a chicken on her head.

and I'd like to thank Okiemama for counceling me and then calling herself a "tard" later...gee thanks.

and I'd like to thank pboo for emailing me a "boo" pumpkin!

and I'd like to thank Kracker for instigating things.

and I'd like to thank Kurt for being such a garsh darn funny kid.

and I'd like to thank ticks for amusing me.

and I'd like to thank Cef for that one video that makes me and pp crack up.

and I'd like to thank Justino for being such a punk.

and I'd like to thank pc for the video entertainment of the foul kind...or is that fowl?

and last but not least...I would like to thank Bluey for being such a fungi...or is that fun guy?

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom