Pullet has a wobbly head and walks side to side.

LindsayRae

Songster
8 Years
Jun 16, 2015
Southern Pines, NC
She was a lil shaky as a chick, but I thought maybe it'd go away. She does everythign the others do, just with a bit more character. I couldnt find anything on the internet of what it could be, so here I am. I can try and post a video later. Im wondering if she is deficient in something, or it neurological and she will be this wonky fluff in the flock.
Her head bobbles and when she walks her head goes left to right instead of forward and back. Anyone experience this before?

She was a lil shaky as a chick, but I thought maybe it'd go away. She does everythign the others do, just with a bit more character. I couldnt find anything on the internet of what it could be, so here I am. I can try and post a video later. Im wondering if she is deficient in something, or it neurological and she will be this wonky fluff in the flock.
Her head bobbles and when she walks her head goes left to right instead of forward and back. Anyone experience this before?
It sounds neurological.
I would get some vitamin E 400 IU and give it to her daily. Also give her eggs for selenium.
Do get a video.

How old is she?

What do you feed?

A video of her actions would be good. Upload video to youtube and provide a link.

Back
Top Bottom