Pullet or Roo, that is the question???

lunkerchicken

Songster
10 Years
Apr 26, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
I have been speaking with a fellow BYC'er who has a chicken that I love. We are both unsure whether this is a pullet or a roo. I want to buy her but have to make sure that it is a girl (neighborhood rules and regs!
rant.gif
).
I am once again looking to all you experts out there to let me know what this little 2 month old chicken is, girl or boy??

29380_polish4.jpg

29380_polish3.jpg

29380_polish2.jpg

29380_polish1.jpg

I look forward to hearing from all of you soon!!! Thanks!!!

I have 2 month old polish mixes and the roosters looked like roosers at a month old. What breed is it?
I think that it is a pullet though.

Quote:
I love being right
wink.png
Lol.
I think that it's a she for sure now. Wish I had pics of my boys to show you, they are 2 mos. old now.
Just curious, does she have a single comb in the front and then kind of divide into a v comb in the back?

Quote:
I love being right
wink.png
Lol.
I think that it's a she for sure now. Wish I had pics of my boys to show you, they are 2 mos. old now.
Just curious, does she have a single comb in the front and then kind of divide into a v comb in the back?

You are correct!! I am not sure on the comb because I still don't have the little chickie. I am just trying to confirm it is a pullet - if so I will be picking up next week. What a great looking bird, huh?
love.gif

You gotta love polish mixes! I bet she has a green sheen in her feathers in the sun. I wonder if she will get really big like a jersey?

Back
Top Bottom