1. We live in S. Florida and it’s hot but not as hot as previous month.
2. She is my Silkie Cockerel‘s favorite
3. Doesn’t let me catch her or hold her so I cannot check on her unless she’s roosting for the night.
4. All her eggs have been perfect as far as the shell is concerned with size variation at times.
5. Last two days I found 3 rubber eggs one in the yard one this morning in the coop and another one tonight after they set themselves to roost.I think it’s one of my RIR who is just starting to lay only because she’s been checking the nesting boxes and she felt ready when I checked her pelvic bones...
6. My EE laid a - beautiful green egg last Friday and nothing since then.
7. They’re all on Flock Raiser with oyster shells available all the time.
8. They get treats of various vegetables 1 or 2 times a day.
9. My other RIR Ruby has been laying since 8/10. No problems with her.
Sorry for the long post I just wanted to give you all the details for better answers/resolutions.
A. What’s going on with Buffy my Leghorn?
B. Should I be concerned about Ruby the RIR or LuLu my EE?
C. Is Napoleon my Cockerel stressing them?
TIA for all your help