Pullets or Roos I

All appear to be pullets to me. undoubtedly the EE cockerels were sent as warming packing peanuts for your small pullet order. :)
[/QUOTE
Unfortunately they Gave me the wrong packing peanuts and left me with no Easter Eggers 😔

@Jewel495

I saw that you states you're from Merced, CA. If you have FB, we have a local poultry group: Barnyard Fowl in the 209 Area.
@willchickeneat what city do you live in? I think I’m in that group but I’ll definitely check it out if I’m not. I’d like to get a group of people together to petition merced to increase the amount of chickens we can keep in city limits.

It’s really hard to get pictures of these girls. So a little back ground is that I ordered 6 pullets from chickens for backyards hatchery. They sent me 9. So far it looks like 3 of my Easter Eggers are Roos and I’m still trying to decide if my barred rocks and Wyandotte’s are pullets. I’ve never owned chickens before. First two pictures are LucyView attachment 2393034View attachment 2393035
Pictures of Lacey 7 weeks
View attachment 2393037View attachment 2393039Nugget Orpington I believe she is a pullet for sure and Betty barred rock.
View attachment 2393044Slw’s plus barred rock above. 7 week
View attachment 2393045
bbetty barred rock 7 weeksView attachment 2393091View attachment 2393094 Wilma 7 weeks her tail feathers are missing due to a dog attack View attachment 2393094
View attachment 2393096
Wilma looks like a male to me because of the comb and large feet

Wilma and Betty are the only questionable ones. Probably just faster developing barred rock pullets, but there's a possibility they could be black sex link cockerels. Keep an eye on them.

The rest are definitely pullets.

Back
Top Bottom