Pullets or roosters

Chquinta

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 9, 2015
Moss Hill, Texas
I have 12 weeks chicks that I'm not sure if they are pullets or roosters? Can anyone help me figure it out I believe the white chick is maybe a rooster by its tail feathers but not sure.

The white bird in the first picture looks like a cockerel but a better picture would be needed to say for sure.

The red bird on the right in the back on the second picture is suspicious, as is the buff one on the bottom left in the third picture. Everything else looks like a pullet so far. Better images would be helpful.

The white bird in the first picture looks like a cockerel but a better picture would be needed to say for sure.

The red bird on the right in the back on the second picture is suspicious, as is the buff one on the bottom left in the third picture. Everything else looks like a pullet so far. Better images would be helpful.
That's what I see, too.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom