Pulley or cockerel araucanas

scootapoot

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 17, 2013
Hi! So I was lucky enough to get a few pure araucana chicks from waters ridge :) I absolutely love them! But they are new to me, so Im having a hard time figuring hen vs roo. And i don't even know technically what color they are. I have a white one that is smaller then the blues, barely has much red to its face, but it crows...so it's a roo. These other 2 Im clueless. The one bird has 3 defined rows of peas on its comb. The other one kinda has a blob on its head...

lol, don't laugh at me...pulley was totally a typo! Pullet vs cockerell ;) I thought cockerels as soon as the red/rust came in, but someone said that was a color, so one could still be a hen. Neither of the blues crow yet. And in case you can't tell, there's a light blue and a darker blue in all those pics :) thanks in advance!

Dangit..... -_- I bought 6 chicks off of someone, 3 araucanas and 3 americaunas....I got 1 Americauna pullet out of the bunch....it was the first time I actually spent "real money" on chicks. Anyone have an auracana pullet they wanna trade for 2 roos???? Lol

lol, was cleaning coop this morning and both of them were sitting there crowing back and forth. Terds made me go through all this work of posting pictures ;)

Back
Top Bottom