Pulling feathers out

ems253

In the Brooder
Apr 28, 2017
Hi there again!
I'm worried about my duckies. They're pulling out their feathers on their wings and on random spots on their bodies. They're about 2 to 3 weeks old and they just started pulling their feathers out about 4 days ago. How do I get them to stop pulling them out?

I will be moving them to a bigger brooded tomorrow, due to them getting much bigger and not enough room to move around and play. I feel like that is the main reason as to why they are pulling their feathers out, but I don't know how to make them stop.

Thanks for the help!!

Hi there again!
I'm worried about my duckies. They're pulling out their feathers on their wings and on random spots on their bodies. They're about 2 to 3 weeks old and they just started pulling their feathers out about 4 days ago. How do I get them to stop pulling them out?

I will be moving them to a bigger brooded tomorrow, due to them getting much bigger and not enough room to move around and play. I feel like that is the main reason as to why they are pulling their feathers out, but I don't know how to make them stop.

Thanks for the help!!

Sounds like if there space is that small that your correct in thinking thats an issue. Getting them moved to a larger space ans giving them free time to roam around and forage will give them something to do instead of picking on each other

Back
Top Bottom