Pullorum Antigen Shortage Affected Exhibitions

SarahLeta

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 1, 2015
Hello BYC,

In 2018 there was a manufacture shortage of antigen for Pullorum testing. The government shutdown has delayed manufacturing even further. This year I plan to continue testing, and will have extra antigen to share as I have in the past.

Hopefully your exhibitions were able to continue in 2018 with the shortage. If your exhibition groups were affected by this shortage, please share your experience in the comments!

If you are interested in joining my waiting list for 2020 exp. antigen, please visit my thread at:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...f-pullorum-antigen-2020-exp-for-sale.1289584/

Have a great year showing your beautiful birds! Share a picture of your favorite bird from 2018. :love

Hello BYC,

In 2018 there was a manufacture shortage of antigen for Pullorum testing. The government shutdown has delayed manufacturing even further. This year I plan to continue testing, and will have extra antigen to share as I have in the past.

Hopefully your exhibitions were able to continue in 2018 with the shortage. If your exhibition groups were affected by this shortage, please share your experience in the comments!

If you are interested in joining my waiting list for 2020 exp. antigen, please visit my thread at:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...f-pullorum-antigen-2020-exp-for-sale.1289584/

Have a great year showing your beautiful birds! Share a picture of your favorite bird from 2018. :love

Good Morning! By chance do you have information on when and where the new batch of antigen will be Available? I’m told it’s out there but I can’t seem to find anyone who has it.
thanks! Brian

So what would be the traits of a leghorn x dark Cornish? Or vice versa? Would it be a dual purpose hybrid or just an ugly chicken that’s not good at anything?

Good Morning! By chance do you have information on when and where the new batch of antigen will be Available? I’m told it’s out there but I can’t seem to find anyone who has it.
thanks! Brian
I saw Twin City Poultry Supply is now accepting pre-orders and they say they've been told it will be available between January and March. I'm still trying to find someone to come test mine so I can finish my enrollment and I don't think Illinois has antigen yet.

Back
Top Bottom